mystery books

Blog about mystery books for kids, mystery book for youth, and murder mystery books, mystery books for teen.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Good Thriller Mystery Books

Good Thriller Mystery Books

good thriller mystery book

Some of the good thriller mystery books I have read are those I read when I was a child. My first exposure to the genre came by means of this collection of Nancy Drew mystery books that Mom got for me via a school-driven book-buying club. I'd stay up all night, of course, not so much frightened to turn out the light but concerned the specifics of the stories would change while I was asleep or that I would miss something I need to read before daybreak.

As a teenager, I moved out of the fundamental mystery books (though said novels are not as involved and just as developed as adult, adult puzzle books) and began from the mystery/horror stories, including the literary and true-crime-based functions: these books did keep me awake from fear--or dread--and did also keep me reading until I finished. . .to get the closure one desires with these enthralling, gut-griping, spine-curdling tales as the ones in The Mephisto Waltz, The Amityville Horror, as well as The Exorcist.

More dedicated good thriller mystery books readers will swear by the Agatha Christie Series or will suggest the more modern Sue Grafton books. I, too, would include that detective series and true-crime novels are as exciting and incite as much fingernail-chewing as the best puzzle books, especially, as an instance, those by John Sanderford, those by the brilliant Stephen King, as well as a number of the master of "crap" books, Sydney Sheldon.

And puzzle book sellers and aficionados will include the newest authors to the list, modern mystery writers like Martin O'Brian, Craig Johnson, and Melissa Swaim, Janet Evanovich, and Martha Grimes (in addition to many others), that are revered at such websites as MurderbytheBook.com, an independent bookseller who enjoys good literature.

The puzzle books genre is extensive, so true bibliophiles (instead of genre purists) allows for suspense, thriller, and other amusing works to be set on the mystery books list. It all depends, obviously, on how much you read, what you would like, and how much Mwoohahhah you could tolerate.

Back To Top